Goulds GT20 Irrigator Centrifugal / Irrigation Pump - 2 hp
• Brand: Xylem
• Series: GT Irri-Gator
• MPN: GT20
• Motor: 2 HP
• Voltage: 230v Only
• Pipe Connections: 1-1/2" NPT Suction (Inlet) / 1-1/2" NPT Discharge (Outlet - Top)
• All pumps are NEW in the Factory OEM Boxes.
• To ensure safe shipping and delivery of product, additional packing materials are added, at no additional charge.
• All pumps were previously "wet-tested" by manufacturer, as such, small traces of residual water, and/or rust staining of the cast iron, may be found.
Availability: ONLY 3 item left in stock
• Model: GT20
• Motor: 2 HP
• Voltage: 230v
• Pipe connections: 1-1/2" NPT suction, 1-1/2" NPT discharge
• Cast Iron casing
• Centrifugal irrigation pump
Goulds GT pumps are specifically designed for use in:
• Lawn sprinkling
• Air conditioning systems
• Heat pumps
• Water transfer
Standard Features of Goulds GT pumps include:
• Self priming design. Once pump is initially primed, pump housing and suction line filled with water, it will self re-prime when the water level rises above the end of the suction pipe on pump start.
• Back pullout design allows easier disassembly of pump for service without disturbing pipe connections.
• Two compartment motor for easy access to motor wiring and replaceable components.
• Impeller is F.D.A. compliant, glass filled Noryl, and is corrosion and abrasion resistant.
• Diffuser (Guidevane) is Lexan, and has a stainless wear ring for extended performance in abrasive conditions.
•Powered for continuous operation. Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer's recommended working limits and can be operated continuously without damage.
• Corrosion resistant Electro-coat paint is baked on for a durable finish.
• Protected mechanical seal design where the diaphragm retains water in the casing to ensure the mechanical seal can never run dry.
About the Goulds GT Irrigator pump:
The Goulds Irrigator is specifically designed for use in applications like sprinklers, irrigation, AC systems, heat pumps, de-watering, and water transfers. All of these systems involve flowing water at all times the pump is operating. The Goulds Irrigator pump IS NOT recommended to be used in pressure systems that require holding static pressure, I.E. home service or booster service, and should not be used with pressure switches or pressure tanks. The GT series pumps are designed to move larger volumes of water at lower pressures than a traditional style jet pump.
|Manufacturer||Goulds / Xylem|
|Retail Price (MSRP)||999|